To access the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org on Jan. 21st by 5:30 PM.
DRAFT AGENDA (click here for printable PDF)
6:55 Sign-in, participant identification (5 minutes)
7:05 Approval of Agenda – Board
7:07 Approval of Meeting Notes – Review andadoption of December minutes. Dinah Adkins.
7:10 Green Spaces Maintenance Funding Task Force – Update–Todd Bauman (5 min)
7:15 2020 Financial Review – David Dowell
7:20 Board Retreat Phase 1 Update Alison Derse and Dianne Levinson
7:25 Drug House – follow-up report
7:30 SEUL Homeless Camping Policy (15 min)
7:48 ENA Board and Committee Needs Matrix Dinah Adkins. (2 min)
7:50 Annual Meeting: early planning and candidate recruiting.
8:00 Committee Reports
- 8:00 Tree Committee – Jerry Beatty and Matt McGraw. (5 minutes)
- Current activities update: Signs, polling, GIS info, Friends of Trees, and reimbursement program details.
- Neighborhood 100 trees for 100.
- 8:05 Land Use Committee – Rod Merrick (10 minutes)
- Notices and requested comment from City:
- Support for South Park Blocks protection and nomination
- Land Use – Historic Resources Code Project??
- 8:15 Communications Committee Report – Joe Dudman, Andy Payne (7 min)
- Newsletter – new editor and transition plan
- Enewsletter: Communicating agenda and adopted minutes
- eblast and eNewsletter assignments?
- Loss of SEUL funding update
- ENA email points of contact-Andy Payne
- Website update- request for committee chairs for content (R)
- 8:22 Eastmoreland Garden – Budget and Bids –Bill Hedges, Lila Brightbill (5 min)
- 8:27 Schools Committee- Andy Payne and George Bengtson(3 min)
- 8:30 Development Committee Task Force – Matt Timberlake, Paul Henson (5 min)
- Transportation/Parking/Sidewalks – Russ Monson (? min)
- 8:35 Welcoming Committee – Alison Derse, Beth Warner (5 min)
- 8:40 Historic District: SHPORule making update (0 minute)
- 8:40 SEUL Board Report –volunteer opportunity….Christian Solsby (10 min)
- 8:50 Final Comments
- 9:00 Adjourn
Agenda Requests for February Meeting; To request a topic for listing on the Draft Agenda, please contact email@example.com 14 days prior to the Board Meeting date. To receive notice of the agenda by email, please go to the ENA webpage eastmorelandPDX.org, scroll down and enter your name and email. In accordance with our 2018 Communications Policy, this email list is used only to communicate with our members. Thank you.
Meetings on the Reed College Campus have been cancelled indefinitely due to campus closure.